Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Speechless

I am without words on describing how amazing I feel when I think about you!
Your presence is so powerful and wonderful at the same time, and I know I’ve seen your expression change broadly in different photos.
Oh, what I would do just to get down to Key West and meet you! I always feel so anxious and have a sense of longing, as if you might disappear someday.
I have never in my whole life had such a great respect for a….well; I suppose the “d” word is not respectful enough to describe you.
I’ve seen videos people have taken, messing around and calling you fake, it’s then that I become furious.
But there will always be non-believers!
I do have a question that needs answering……
I know that we must ask before we take pictures of you, so, how do we know if you reply “yes” or “no”?
I would in no way want to upset you, but I don’t know how to tell.
You have a sweetness and a creepiness that intrigues me to the bone.
I hope things are very comfortable inside that lonely glass case.
Especially at night!
Thank you for taking the time,

Always and Forever
Kathryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe, you know he is okay with you taking his picture if hwe tilts his head. If he does not, you arent suppose to. But im not 100 percent certain.